Spitch AG UK London are at it again, presenting Customer Experience: How Banks can do Better? In partnership with BBA London.
Following the resounding success of our earlier event, Spitch and BBA have teamed up again to bring another insightful webinar to be held on, Tuesday 18th October 2016 at 11.00am UK Time.
Today, banks face a dilemma, on one hand they feel obliged to continue offering the same or even higher level of service that their customers have come to expect and on the other hand, they feel the need to minimise operational costs that have the potential to spiral out of control. To address this challenge, banks are increasingly using speech analytics within their CEM and contact/call centres for improving customer satisfaction and loyalty, achieving greater operational efficiency and improved regulatory compliance, leveraging available information assets more effectively, and moving forward with their digital transformation.
During this webinar, industry experts will discuss:
1. The capabilities of speech analytics technology within CEM.
2. How companies currently use speech analytics to build a better customer experience and boost sales.
3. How one can take digital transformation and omni-channel management to the next level.
4. How different firms use speech analytics to better comply with regulatory requirements, avoid regulatory fines and compensation claims.
5. The speech technology roadmap in banks and how far you can go now – Vision 2020.
Considering the continuing uncertainty in the UK banking sector, Spitch AG plans to engage with the UK Banking community in order to promote speech technologies that can help meet cost-saving needs and generate greater market awareness with respect to improvements in the customer experience.
Spitch AG invites Financial services and other sector specialists, who are interested in using speech technologies to attend the webinar. In case you would like to attend or prefer to book a meeting in advance, please send a request e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contacts or the contact form on http://www.spitch.ch/contact/
Please send to email@example.com the following details in a free form and we will register you:
Or use the following link to confirm your spot: www.workcast.com